Looking for M20J A&P mechanic TRI-State area of Pittsburgh

Hi,

My airplane is located a KBTP (Butler County Airport); however, I will reposition it when and if applicable.  I am trying to stay within 1 hour driving time from the center of Pittsburgh, PA --- so this include certain neighboring areas such as Ohio and West Virginia, which are part of the tri-state area of Pittsburgh.

I am looking for a mechanic (A&P) that meets the following:

• Honest
  • Reasonable
  • Knowledgeable of Mooney M20J model

If you know anyone that fits send me a message.

Thanks.

I'm in Altoona KAOO , and i am looking for the same guy. 

And a avionic guy. I get these great reports on this one guy in Johnstown , but he never answers his phone . He must be dead.

Avionic guys have no communication skills.

I am looking at Waterloo Canada and Clarence(on this site), but thats a far ride.

carl

Hi,

My airplane is located a KBTP (Butler County Airport); however, I will reposition it when and if applicable. I am trying to stay within 1 hour driving time from the center of Pittsburgh, PA --- so this include certain neighboring areas such as Ohio and West Virginia, which are part of the tri-state area of Pittsburgh.

I am looking for a mechanic (A&P) that meets the following:

• Honest
  • Reasonable
  • Knowledgeable of Mooney M20J model
If you know anyone that fits send me a message.

Thanks.

I'm in Altoona KAOO , and i am looking for the same guy.

And a avionic guy. I get these great reports on this one guy in Johnstown , but he never answers his phone . He must be dead.

Avionic guys have no communication skills.

I am looking at Waterloo Canada and Clarence(on this site), but thats a far ride.

carl

Send bnicolette a message. He is based at Palmer and had service done on his J in the area.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 11 months later...