Ground fog moves in and a VFR ILS becomes an ILS to minimuns

Oscar Avalle

Since we're already way off topic, looks to me like you need a big display for your charts so you can get that silly yoke mount out of the way.

Got one already! The Aspen MFD displays the charts. Actually, I use the Aspen for the plan view and keep the profile view on the iPad. I like redundancy!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nice second NavCom!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So Oscar, when you moving north? Can't wait to see your plane in person. Between Bob's E and your C, lots of drool has been spent.

As for the radio, yeah, the Narco is on the way out. Really strange issue and I am tired of spending time and money to figure out why it is still problematic. I installed it new in the 90s for $2695. It owes me nothing...

I am also tired of the range issues with the GTN. I'm going to try the bad arse GNC 225B. Yeah, I know, I'm not in the flight levels...

So Oscar, when you moving north? Can't wait to see your plane in person. Between Bob's E and your C, lots of drool has been spent.

As for the radio, yeah, the Narco is on the way out. Really strange issue and I am tired of spending time and money to figure out why it is still problematic. I installed it new in the 90s for $2695. It owes me nothing...

I am also tired of the range issues with the GTN. I'm going to try the bad arse GNC 225B. Yeah, I know, I'm not in the flight levels...

Hi guys, well Maurader as things go in life plans are to be be changed... I got a good opportunity in Africa so I may not get back for the time being (I am still evaluating). For sure I will try to take my Mooney with me... so any suggestions are welcome about how to fly the plane to East Africa...

• Like 1

Smaller than a bread box... But larger than a box of matches...  :D

Finally going to rid myself of an ongoing problem...

Four more cylinders would really make that Mooney go!!

Clarence

Hi guys, well Maurader as things go in life plans are to be be changed... I got a good opportunity in Africa so I may not get back for the time being (I am still evaluating). For sure I will try to take my Mooney with me... so any suggestions are welcome about how to fly the plane to East Africa...

If you move there Oscar, how far will you be from South Africa? Tony who posts here is probably looking for other Mooney owners to fly formation!

Yves

• 1 month later...
BTW guys some of you were asking me when I am coming back to the States. Well, finally it has been decided, I am going back in December to the Washington DC area. I will station my plane most likely at Leesburg Executive (no hangar!). 

Welcome back! Now you have no excuses to come to one of our get togethers.