94 Mooney TLS Bravo w/TKS Maybe For Sale

Latest update on avionics upgrade.

Thinking about moving up to Lancair Evolution PT-6, soooooo... thinking about selling my 94 Bravo.

Current config is Garmin 530/430 WAAS NOW GTN 750 but as with my airplanes, they are never good enough and I'm always upgrading something, so going back into avionics shop for GNC-255 Nav Com, GTX-330 transponder, GMA-340 Audio marker, GDL-88 data link, Flightstream 210 for iPAd integration, etc. Will be out of avionics shop early September 2015.

About 1800 TT AF&E, July annual, new mags and 2 alternators, turbo rebuild.

Beautiful paint and colors, 3 blade prop, TKS is invaluable.

Avionics install complete, really nice setup! GTN 750, works great for WAAS GPS approaches, GNC 255-A for ILS/VOR simple to use backup when it gets (too) busy in the cockpit. Got about $175K into the plane now. Very happy with the panel and airplane. 

Sweet machine, always hangared, now back to its snowbird home KAPF.

Still looking for an Evolution, still contemplating selling "HK".

post-11918-0-04199200-1436972113_thumb.j

GTN Install.jpeg

Edited by WorldWiseTrade
new photo

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I know someone looking for a Bravo. How many hours have you put on the engine since your purchase ? Oil analysis ? Ever had a top, if so with what kind of cylinders ? Not sure how he will react to 1800tt on the engine.

Yes, oil analysis good, compressions good, new mags, new alternators (the components usually time out). Personally "if it ain't broke, don't fix it", will go to 2000 TBO (or beyond) easily the way she runs. But I understand, at some point it will be due for a major, that's the scary part, flying with a new unproven engine ;-)