Who Said Mooney Cabins Were Small?

mooneyflyer

I know for an undisputed FACT that our cabins are quite roomy. This is one of my recent Pilots N Paws trips with 2 people, 8 dogs with all of these crates.. no problemo!

Nice picture John... by all means :-)

My son lives near you... I'll get in touch when we go visit... currently planned for beginning of September. We also love dogs... we own two beagles.

Yves

post-8981-0-36212100-1435767546_thumb.jp

• Like 1

I know for an undisputed FACT that our cabins are quite roomy. This is one of my recent Pilots N Paws trips with 2 people, 8 dogs with all of these crates.. no problemo!

Gotta check your W&B....great flight.  :wub:

Nice picture John... by all means :-)

My son lives near you... I'll get in touch when we go visit... currently planned for beginning of September. We also love dogs... we own two beagles.

Yves

Sounds great!! Cute Beagles!!!

Cute

it's all a matter of perspective.

My last PNP flight I had a gassy one an boy he didn't quit the whole 3 hours. :o:huh::(:ph34r::unsure::wacko::blink:

Funny you should mention that.. one of these dogs pooped in his crate, 30 minutes into a 2 hour flight. Farts go away, but poops remain for all to "not enjoy" hah!

• Like 1

Funny you should mention that.. one of these dogs pooped in his crate, 30 minutes into a 2 hour flight. Farts go away, but poops remain for all to "not enjoy" hah!

We were spared on Saturday from this fate... But the gas did still come...

107401dfb848acb86c67b71ff8758b96.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

nice john!

but we got you beat - my son and I once carried a dozen chihuahua on a pnp mission. I'll dig the picture out when I get home.

• Like 1

Bet you played with matches when you were a kid, didn't ya?!

don't do it maurader. for the love of decency, respect for our sense of beauty, and to allow our

poor eyes a chance to recover - please don't do it. just stand down and step away from the computer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

nice john!

but we got you beat - my son and I once carried a dozen chihuahua on a pnp mission. I'll dig the picture out when I get home.

Way to go Reb!  You did beat my record! Chihuauas (Chiuuauae?) are great fun to take! And the best are puppies!! (I took 4 on my trip up)