Busty model flies airplane

This is a real story of human stupidity from where you look at it. This model is the equivalent of Argentina's Kim Kardashian (with the enhancements and everything else).

So she get's on a commercial flight from Buenos Aires to Rosario about an hour flight.  Once she get's on the plane the two pilots invite her to come into the cockpit and spend the flight in the jump seat. During take off roll one of them tells her to push the throttle (guess wanted to have a bette look...) (obviously these are things that they should not have done!, specially in the current security environment). She recorded the flight on her cell phone and uploaded the recording to her twitter saying that she had performed the take off...

Now, the two pilots have been fired... and she wants to sue them for sexual harassment... and the rest of the passengers want to sue the airlines for having put them in grave danger!  

I don't know if it so wise Ryan to invite her to fly your Mooney... you may end up on Twitter and in the news... (and with a law suit...)

I really, no comments...

Oscar 

Do back boobs count?

6de3ccfa8293bf6bfa8b9fcbd2c2bf1e.jpg

Or how about man boobs?

2e39c15b697835caa790a2fad4655658.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I hate you.

I might need to block all your posts.  I will never be able to unsee those two images.  Ever.  I am damaged.  I am going to consider a PTS counselor tomorrow.

• Like 2