Where's YOUR plane, peasants?

FloridaMan

I admit I didn't get the joke, but I'm still using the Little Orphan Annie decoder ring I got from Ovaltine way back in the day.  Mooney hasn't sent my new one yet.

(Now let's see who gets THAT reference!)

• Like 1

Huh- seems to be advertising for a new comedy central show mocking reality TV about rich people with questionable taste like Kardashians etc.  Ad idea may be partly inspired by this lovely incident:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/11388851/Conrad-Hilton-called-passengers-peasants-in-BA-flight-rage.

What is even more amusing is how the daily show host types love to lecture on TV about all the evil 1%'ers when they themselves are the epitome of this hoax. Too bad we have a nation full of voting idiots who couldn't think critically even if slapped them in the face. On the bright side they are all producing kids who will surely be doctors or engineers. 

• Like 1

What is even more amusing is how the daily show host types love to lecture on TV about all the evil 1%'ers when they themselves are the epitome of this hoax. Too bad we have a nation full of voting idiots who couldn't think critically even if slapped them in the face. On the bright side they are all producing kids who will surely be doctors or engineers. 

No - the 5%ers produce kids who become doctors and lawyers.  The 1%ers produce lazy trust funders.