1/2 of 1979 Mooney Rocket to sell near Montreal

Houman

Hi,

My aircraft partner is looking to sell his half of the Rocket, the aircraft is now in his hanger at Mascouche (CSK3).

Aircraft has a GTN 650, engine has about 200h, paint was done in 2012 and interior in 2015.

If interested in a partnership with me as the other half owner, please pm me, more information can be found at : http://www.lespac.com/mascouche/vehicules-aeriens/mooney-m20k-conv-turbo-rocket-a-vendre-1-2-part_32992202D0.jsa

Thanks !!!

Move to the states and I'm in!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

i don't think it has enough useful weight for your special ladies :) lol...

P.S. Please, I just had dinner, don't post their pictures in response lol

• Like 4

Hi,

My aircraft partner is looking to sell his half of the Rocket, the aircraft is now in his hanger at Mascouche (CSK3).

Aircraft has a GTN 650, engine has about 200h, paint was done in 2012 and interior in 2015.

If interested in a partnership with me as the other half owner, please pm me, more information can be found at : http://www.lespac.com/mascouche/vehicules-aeriens/mooney-m20k-conv-turbo-rocket-a-vendre-1-2-part_32992202D0.jsa

Thanks !!!

The new interior looks great!

• Like 1

Like the Rosetta Stone...

It's written in French, but line by line, completely understandable to any Mooney pilot!

Best regards,

-a-

yeah, it's my partner's posting and I was surprised to find one with me in the picture.

Don't hold your breath looking for a partner... I have been looking for one on mine for a year now and very little interest. Mooney pilots are a rare breed. There is actually another Mooney at my field also looking for a partner and talking to him he does not get more calls than I do. I listed it on COPA on 4 occasions and kind of giving up on this.

A few years back I was talking to some potential guys who turned down opportunity to partner in a (different) Mooney and the reasons were:

- No door on the pilot side

- Cabin is small

- Wife does not have enough room up front

- Not enough cargo

- Too much of an airplane for me

Yves

Yves:

Maybe it is just me, but if two Mooney drivers at Gatineau are looking for just one partner, would it not make sense to .....?  Well you know.....

Just join up?  

Les' do the math.  Lessee,  two guys, two airplanes.  Both guys want partners.  2 ÷ 2 = 1.  So, maybe one of you buys into the other's airplane, and sells their own?

What am I missing here?

Don't hold your breath looking for a partner... I have been looking for one on mine for a year now and very little interest. Mooney pilots are a rare breed. There is actually another Mooney at my field also looking for a partner and talking to him he does not get more calls than I do. I listed it on COPA on 4 occasions and kind of giving up on this.

A few years back I was talking to some potential guys who turned down opportunity to partner in a (different) Mooney and the reasons were:

- No door on the pilot side

- Cabin is small

- Wife does not have enough room up front

- Not enough cargo

- Too much of an airplane for me

Yves

Yeah I know, he was lucky last year when I bought 50%. I think in hindsight, it would have been better for him to sell 100% of it to someone but at that time, I was not interested in it and neither was he.

Anyway, hopefully someone like me will buy his half, he is a great guy and I think I would make a great partner.

I sold 1/2 of my first M20E to a fine pilot who flew much less than I did then, Maybe 50 h/y vs. my 250. I bought him out after a couple of years, I wanted to do some upgrades that would only benefit my all weather, cross country flying (Stormscope, STEC) and not his day off and weekend recreational flying.

I suppose partnerships that work for all involved are precious things. 

I sold 1/2 of my first M20E to a fine pilot who flew much less than I did then, Maybe 50 h/y vs. my 250. I bought him out after a couple of years, I wanted to do some upgrades that would only benefit my all weather, cross country flying (Stormscope, STEC) and not his day off and weekend recreational flying.

I suppose partnerships that work for all involved are precious things.

I can't complain about my partner, he flew a total of 5 hours last year comparing to my 85h, but paid 50% of everything, including the interior redo that costed us near 10 G... I'm sad to see him put it for sale, but I knew it was coming...

Yves:

Maybe it is just me, but if two Mooney drivers at Gatineau are looking for just one partner, would it not make sense to .....?  Well you know.....

Just join up?  

Les' do the math.  Lessee,  two guys, two airplanes.  Both guys want partners.  2 ÷ 2 = 1.  So, maybe one of you buys into the other's airplane, and sells their own?

What am I missing here?

The answer is not simple. The other Mooney is a 252 (I think) with known icing worth at least twice my C. The reason I need a partner is because I cannot justify the expenses for the flying I am doing. Being 50% owner of the 252 would not decrease my equity (dollar wise) which is a problem for me. The operating costs of that bird is probably not twice as much as mine but I am sure more than what I pay now. The current owner is willing to split shares further however I only spoke to him once so far... not completely closing the door. My C is right for my kind of flying at this point and I am not in a rush situation to find a partner so we'll see what life will bring us.

Yves

• 3 months later...

Hi,

Thanks !!!

Bonjour,

Est que vous avez trouvé un preneur pour le 1/2 car je ne vois plus l'annonce. 

Merci

Well it remains to be seen, but yes Marauder, it is French, where writing is concerned, there is no such thing as Quebec French, unless one is using slangs which I was not... it`s just normal French !

Oh no! You mean Wikipedia can be wrong?!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk