instrument approach with active volcano

Oscar Avalle

Muy bueno Oscar. Te felicitoJosé

Yeah, that . . .

Another great video, Oscar. I keep noticing little things (nice things) about your plane, like the tire pressure decal on the nose gear door nicely located on the side with the tire valve.

Wish your MP and Tach were more easily readable.mthe biggest difference between your plane and mine is what's in the panel--mine is classic steam with IVSI and G430W, and I'm about to upgrade my StormScope down below the two VOR heads.

Yeah, that . . .

Another great video, Oscar. I keep noticing little things (nice things) about your plane, like the tire pressure decal on the nose gear door nicely located on the side with the tire valve.

Wish your MP and Tach were more easily readable.mthe biggest difference between your plane and mine is what's in the panel--mine is classic steam with IVSI and G430W, and I'm about to upgrade my StormScope down below the two VOR heads.

thank you Hank, indeed since I have a glass panel and with age, I need to wear glasses to be able to read the panel... classic steam you don't. Daylight I found some sun glasses with near sighted inserts, but what do you use for night flying and when you don't need sunglasses? any suggestions?

thank you Hank, indeed since I have a glass panel and with age, I need to wear glasses to be able to read the panel... classic steam you don't. Daylight I found some sun glasses with near sighted inserts, but what do you use for night flying and when you don't need sunglasses? any suggestions?

CDNN Sports  online mail order sells cheap shooting glasses, from clear to dark with inset magnifiers

of various strengths..

I wear slightly darkened with 1.5x mag when ever I go out.

• 2 weeks later...

Oscar, very nice video. By the way, can you share info on what cameras you use, how many, and where you mounted them? Thanks.

Saludos,

Fernando

Fernando,

I use three Garmin Virbs and two contour. One of the them mounted on the tail and one under the belly. Then I rotate the other ones around the plane on several locations. Some people asked me for a pic on how I mounted the camera. So here it goes...

Oscar