Zaon Portable Collision Avoidance System (PCAS) MRX

Selling a Portable Collision Avoidance System (PCAS) MRX by Zaon Flight Systems.  It is fully operational and performs really well during flight operations. The unit has no scratches on the display or unit body, and comes with the original box and accessories.  This includes a DVD with the operations manual, antenna, intercom connection cable, cigarette lighter power adapter, two AA batteries and fabric/vinyl cover to protect the unit when stored.  My normal use is with two rechargeable AA batteries (good for ~8 hours) with the unit on the glare shield in direct line of sight.  With both its clearly visual traffic position indications and additional audible traffic alerts, the MRX has saved my bacon on numerous occasions by alerting me to nearby traffic that I had otherwise failed to spot.   I am selling this trusted unit only because my just completed permanent ADS-B Out/In installation makes also having the PCAS onboard redundant.  The price is $400 (OBO) with ground delivery included anywhere in the U.S.  If interested, send me a PM for details.

post-7952-0-58885800-1434336009_thumb.jp

post-7952-0-92972200-1434336021_thumb.jp

post-7952-0-13384100-1434336035_thumb.jp

post-7952-0-44882500-1434336062_thumb.jp

post-7952-0-28751600-1434336080_thumb.jp

I have the XRX and both products are well worth it, it is a must have if you don't have any other means of identifying potential traffic in conflict.

You are so right!  Hard to understand the magnitude of what one has been missing until flying with the MRX or XRX.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...