New EDM830 4/6 cylinder system $2190/2390

6 hours ago, Aerodon said:

Here's the problem.  I acquired a 930 from a project that never went ahead.  JPI wanted $700 to re-program which I paid.  So then I acquired another uninstalled 930.  JPI won't reprogram it for me this time, even though I am a dealer.  So, just bite the bullet, buy a 900/930 when the rebate is on (like now).

Don

I was thinking the same. So basically a used 900/930 would have to be installed into the same model of airplane it was originally programed for.

1 hour ago, gsxrpilot said:

I was thinking the same. So basically a used 900/930 would have to be installed into the same model of airplane it was originally programed for.

Even then, you would have the original N# displayed, and maybe an issue the first time you send it in for repair?  Its a fair amount of work to gather all the POH and STC information, then extract the limits, yellow bands, etc. It can't be too difficult to program, but JPI do keep individual airplane records for the 900/930/960 units.  

Aerodon

• 4 months later...

Don't know if they are for certain, but a discount is usually available. You might also check Aircraft Spruce on their price for the 900 and any discounts they may be giving. I used them to upgrade from the 800 to the 830 and they were less $$ on some of the ancillary pieces. FWIW.

• Aerodon changed the title to New EDM830 4/6 cylinder system $2190/2390

I have one new EDM830 at 'Oshkosh' pricing.  Also a good used EDM830 coming in - I can package this with new harness and probes and whatever transducers you need for a basic 730 or full 830 system for 4 or 6 cylinders.  Contact me at supercub180@gmail.com, Thanks, Aerodon

• 4 months later...
On ‎6‎/‎15‎/‎2015 at 12:10 AM, Aerodon said:

I have a complete new EDM830 system for sale.  Can take other JPI products in part trade and reduce the price accordingly. (EDM700,800, FS450 etc). 

Aerodon, supercub180@gmail.com

photo 2.JPG

photo 1.JPG

What is your price, Is the paper work in order for the installation..

• 10 months later...