Does it Bother Anybody Else?

Most importantly STATES RIGHTS lost today. Five black robes and the Federal Government stomped.

DON'T TREAD ON ME.

States did not lose anything. Once again, it's called full faith and credit. Bet you won't be so upset when it gets applied to CCW permits in the future. I know I won't be. The problem is SCOTUS is full of weasels and they did not want to use the constitutional basis because it would open this can of warms. Instead they came up with "dignity".

How again did they lose something they did not own and was never theirs to begin with? Explain. Is my marriage invalid because it's between two atheists and she possibly has more balls than I do? Where is it written that marriage belongs to hardcore Catholics and evangelicals. Didn't the Unitarians own a slice of that pie if it was to be owned? They've been cool with it for a while. What about some reformed Jews? I mean they've been around for a little while. What about the Episcopals?

States did not lose anything. Once again, it's called full faith and credit. Bet you won't be so upset when it gets applied to CCW permits in the future. I know I won't be. The problem is SCOTUS is full of weasels and they did not want to use the constitutional basis because it would open this can of warms. Instead they came up with "dignity".

Does the newly discovered Constitutional protection of individual dignity mean that the TSA will be changing their actions at the airport? Or that Customs will show more respect to those who fly GA out of and back into the country?

Does the newly discovered Constitutional protection of individual dignity mean that the TSA will be changing their actions at the airport? Or that Customs will show more respect to those who fly GA out of and back into the country?

Bring up a suit. Go for it. Great idea. I love unintended consequences. That's why I'm bitching. Not about the ends but the means. Jesus freaks I couldn't care less about. But no, for the time being, they won't change shiat.

Hey cross-eyed lion...check out the Barry S. article thread...Oh yeah, you already did...what a piece of work you are....

Never been afraid to sign my name to any of my posts, why are you?

Clarence

He was obviously resisting arrest, hence the need for 6 police cruisers and handcuffs. As my conservative friends say, don't break the law, don't get shot.

Yes, exactly, Byron. I love technology. Little mini cameras. Show everyone how it really is. Not pretty. Was it his skin, haircut, tshirts, or jeans that were non conforming to the second amendment, Come on over for a beer, Scott can join us.

• Like 1

Yes, exactly, Byron. I love technology. Little mini cameras. Show everyone how it really is. Not pretty. Was it his skin, haircut, tshirts, or jeans that were non conforming to the second amendment, Come on over for a beer, Scott can join us.

I would totally enjoy having a few adult refreshments with both of you. I understand the difference and why it happened. If I saw either of them out on the street with a rifle with magazine I would be getting out of there. While I understand the basis for open carry I am not a fan...and I LOVE to shoot AR's...

I do NOT deny that there is prejudice and response that is wrong in the world. My eyes are WIDE open.

• Like 1

He didn't break the law...and he didn't get shot. Totally agree.

He didn't break the law...and he didn't get shot. Totally agree.

And his second amendment right wasn't infringed upon? Or is that only for white folks?

• Like 1

And his second amendment right wasn't infringed upon? Or is that only for white folks?

But we all actually agree this is shiat. It should not have happened for many different reasons. This is the start. If we can get Dave and few others on board, we can make a difference, can we not? Everyone can influence hundreds if not thousands in many different ways: I'll fill in the morning when I have my brain back ;- )Too much work form Friday night….

I would totally enjoy having a few adult refreshments with both of you. I understand the difference and why it happened. If I saw either of them out on the street with a rifle with magazine I would be getting out of there. While I understand the basis for open carry I am not a fan...and I LOVE to shoot AR's...

I do NOT deny that there is prejudice and response that is wrong in the world. My eyes are WIDE open.

Open carry works great in wilderness, I do all the the time in WY, MT, CO, etc, you've all seen the picture. It's silly in the cities.

• Like 1

Perhaps it’s the color of the sun cut flat

An’ cov’rin’ the crossroads I’m standing at
Or maybe it’s the weather or something like that
But mama, you been on my mind

I don’t mean trouble, please don’t put me down or get upset
I am not pleadin’ or sayin’, “I can’t forget”
I do not walk the floor bowed down an’ bent, but yet
Mama, you been on my mind

Even though my mind is hazy an’ my thoughts they might be narrow
Where you been don’t bother me nor bring me down in sorrow
It don’t even matter to me where you’re wakin’ up tomorrow
But mama, you’re just on my mind

I am not askin’ you to say words like “yes” or “no”
Please understand me, I got no place for you t’ go
I’m just breathin’ to myself, pretendin’ not that I don’t know
Mama, you been on my mind

When you wake up in the mornin’, baby, look inside your mirror
You know I won’t be next to you, you know I won’t be near
I’d just be curious to know if you can see yourself as clear
As someone who has had you on his mind

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Just talked about how many "dark ops" R&D hangers he is running into these days. Lots of Big G contracts to create units that will stay up for not hours, but days, weeks, months,...Years...spying on the citizens of the USA. All citizens, NOT just "the baddies".  Surveillance drones ARE coming. Based on responses here. No big deal.?

This bothers me so much that I can't sleep.  I'll try another layer of Alcoa