Need -2 size fuel line (stratoflex 303?)

Need to replace a fuel line from the carb to the fire wall and from the fire

wall to the FP gauge (M20C). It is size -2  Parts manual verifies this.Can't

find any anywhere. Have an MSC looking as they didn't have an answer either. 

Any ideas?  Need 2 more -2 fittings also

I'm not familiar with that small of a line on a Mooney.?. Piper used them for primer lines and oil pressure lines. Ace still sells the copper lines and compression fittings. Might change to a -3 line and run the rubber hose verity?

Try RLB accessories (630) 543-9213 ask for Butch.

-Matt

Need to replace a fuel line from the carb to the fire wall and from the fire

wall to the FP gauge (M20C). It is size -2  Parts manual verifies this.Can't

find any anywhere. Have an MSC looking as they didn't have an answer either. 

Any ideas?  Need 2 more -2 fittings also

Try these guys, They can fix you up. 

http://www.earlsindy.com/home/

It really would be better with either Stratoflex 111-3 or Aeroquip 303-3 with a fire sleeve. While 193 hose has been used before its really meant to be low pressure air hose.

Clarence

I went and read the MIL spec for 193 hose. It shows that to be acceptable it has to withstand soaking in 5606 at an elevated temp for 7 days and still pass tests. Seems lots of folks are using 193 for gauge lines. Its good for 150 psi so at 6 psi for a carb pressure wouldn't be an issue. Another issue is its temp rating at 175 F. The one that came off has a 1983 manf date so its been there for a long time (no log book entry). The one inside the panel is as noted over 50 years old. 

I'd be in to going size 3 if I can find fittings to size jump. One concern would be the over hang on the carb restrictor elbow with the up sizer installed. I'll do a search for those tonight

It really would be better with either Stratoflex 111-3 or Aeroquip 303-3 with a fire sleeve. While 193 hose has been used before its really meant to be low pressure air hose.

Clarence

I replaced my J fuel presure gauge hose last year with a 156003-3S-0210 whcih was a braided hose with a clear teflon jacket. Seems fire sleeve under the panel would be overkill, no?

I replaced my J fuel presure gauge hose last year with a 156003-3S-0210 whcih was a braided hose with a clear teflon jacket. Seems fire sleeve under the panel would be overkill, no?

^^^^^ this ^^^^^   I was excited to find stainless braided lines from the firewall to the oil and fuel gauges when I looked.   If it had not been there, the plan was to install it or go electric to get the fluid out of the cockpit.  

The firewall fitting would be a pain to change (hard to get a wrench on right angle fitting) to a -3 but well worth it.   PHT made the sender to firewall hose as a MS2874-3-0454 - brown silicone firesleve.   PHT did not have the data for the firewall to gauges hoses to make.