M20C (and others) Stub Spar - Brand New from Mooney

I have a brand new Mooney wing stub spar for sale. Yes, I know it's not a high-demand item! I had the Mooney factory make this for me last fall for my M20C, and I've never even removed it from the packaging. Note that, though it is quite light in weight the ten foot width will necessitate truck freight I think. For reference I paid $3000 or so before shipping. I'd like to get $2000 for it (plus shipping). I can remove it from the packaging if photos are desired. I believe it will work for most any Mooney M20 wing, but a quick call to Mooney will confirm.

Don't make me mount this to my wall on a plaque!

Dave

425-444-4175

That's a tough one. I take it that whoever is buying your plane has no interest in repairing it? You might try offering your stub spar to all the MSCs at a big discount. They might be willing to take it on as inventory if it were a great deal for them. At least let them all know you have it. The guy who will be wanting it will likely get the bad news at an MSC, or will likely have their shop calling around to MSCs.

• Like 3