TKS wheeping while turned off

Lately I've noticed my TKS has had a bit on the wing after each flight only by feel not visual. Yesterday it was full on steaming out of the right outboard strip and some accumulating on the left stall strip. Wondering if this system has a setting to keep it primed or if there is something wrong. Last time I used it was January

Lately I've noticed my TKS has had a bit on the wing after each flight only by feel not visual. Yesterday it was full on steaming out of the right outboard strip and some accumulating on the left stall strip. Wondering if this system has a setting to keep it primed or if there is something wrong. Last time I used it was January

Perfectly normal, however, run it every month, at least 1/2 gallon or until all panels wet correctly. It will save you a ton of grief in the long run. If you're ever in Council Tucky/Omaha area, stop on by, say hello, I'll buy lunch. Your name sounds familiar, aren't you in the ag business somehow?