Buying Aircraft

If you are looking for a display type plane or something to work on for educational purposes, there is a very early Bonanza at my home field that may be perfect. I do not believe it is airworthy as it has been sitting for many years in a hangar. The owner recently passed away and it was moved out onto the parking ramp. The paint job from 20' looks good but everything inside appears to be original (old). If you want, I can get a bit of info and couple of pictures for you.

If I still owned my airpark, I would see about getting this plane and putting it up on a post for display.

By calling around to local airports, you may be able to find derelict aircraft.  Often much more is owed in tie-down fees than the aircraft is worth; others are just abandoned and the airport would be delighted to have you drag them off....finding the owners/getting title may take some time.

If the aircraft is owned by an ex-airline captain, don't even try to get a deal...   :lol:

It would help if you gave your location, even approximately. I know of some in WV, people above have a possibility in CA. Neither would be attractive options if you live in TX, as disassembly, transport and reassembly costs would be prohibitive.

The OP lives in Bangladesh. Shipping costs would be high for sure. Even if the plane was free, not sure it would be worth it.

I suspect there might be a derelict/abandoned aircraft in Bangladesh.....just look around.

Check out the aircraft at the Dhaka flying club on the south side of the airport. There are two or three that will probably never fly again.

Ned Gravel

Lucky steward of C-FSWR, a '65 E model at Rockcliffe, Ontario, (CYRO)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk