Looking for Kerrville/Boerne Stage Partner/Rental

Hi Guys,

I am new to the list but not to Mooney aircraft. In the next couple months I will be finishing up a car loan so I will have some extra money to put back into flying. I am looking for someone in the Kerrville area prefered, Boerne Stage second that is ready to have a partner or is willing to rent on a hourly basis. A M20J with good panel and engine would be nice, a M20K would be even better. If that is not possible a M20E with a IFR panel, johnson bar and low time engine would be great as well.

Two things that I want to accomplish, one is to start and finish my IFR certification which will hopefully lead to the second, which is to secure the ability to fly myself on company business. I need to get serious about this, so far I have just been all talk and no walk.

If this is somthing you might be interested in, please email me offline at richardheitzman@hotmail.com OR rheitzman@amsafe.com and we can get together for burgers at Vicky's to talk.

THANKS

Richard:

Welcome back to the world of Mooneydom.  It has been a while and a couple of lists ago.

I suggest you contact Parker Woodruff (a member of this list).  He lives in Kerrville and he flies a J model.  He is also an instructor.  His contact information is available through his avatar page at: http://mooneyspace.net/index.cfm?mainaction=memberdetails&member=237.

Good luck.

I'm not too interested in selling any partnership(s) in my Mooney, but I have been tinkering with the idea of selling it if either of you are interested in owning a '75 F model outright.  If not, there has been a 94 M20J partnership(s) available for a while at San Antonio International.  It's a nice looking aircraft, but I've never flown it.  I couldn't bring myself to share it with three other owners, so I bought the F instead.  I believe the owner has an account here on MooneySpace, if I can recall the account, I'll follow-up.

There it is, I believe the owner with the partnership in the 94 M20J is username java.

• 2 weeks later...

Man up, Kerrville boy.  Bumblebee dad here. :) Remember me? :)

Find a shady spot and make yourself an overhaul on a 360 instead of taking on a partner...

1966 MOONEY M20C N2593W • $15,500 • AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE SALE- FRESH ANNUAL COMPLTD JUNE 2010, FRESH PROP INSPECTN COMPLETED MAY 2010. AIRCRAFT CURRENTLY FLYING - Total airframe: 4200 annual due May 31 2010 Engine SMOH: 2700 Prop: April 30 2010 due for inspection - Manual Landing Gear, PC System, Power Flow Exhaust and K&N Airfilter - Avionics: King KX170B Nav/ Com KingKX125 Nav/ Com Transponder Mode C Magellan Skynav 5000 GPS Intercom - Modificats: 201 Windshield, Power Flow Exhaust Syst. - Both Fuel Tanks were resealed in march of 2007 - Both Magnettos were replaced in june of 2006 - Annual inspection and prop. inspection just about done • Contact Vladimir I. Kurilov - HELILIFT, Friend of Owner - located Rehoboth Beach, DE USA • Telephone: 1-609-972-6310 . 1-949-351-1339 • Posted September 15, 2010