How many Mooneys do you have on your field?

StinkBug

It seems that our birds are quite popular at my home base, and the FBO seems to like to segregate us to our own area. I came out to my plane today and found that a 4th had joined the group off in the CRQ Mooney Corner (though he's not new to the field). There are also 2 more on the ramp, one that belongs to the flight school, and and another across the runway on the north side. We seem to have quite the group, and that's just the ones outside!

It also occurred to me that most of the planes that use the tie downs at Western Flight are either part of a flying club or are owned by one of the schools. Of the planes NOT in either of those groups almost all are Mooneys!

post-12939-0-82910300-1430258363_thumb.j

• Like 2

Five. My J, a 231, an Acclaim, a C and another very special J that happens to be my J's fraternal twin!!

My sn is 1406 and theirs is1405! One digit off! What are the chances of that! They were separated at birth but, as fate would have it they're reunited after all! Living in the same airfield!!

• Like 3

Let's see besides my hangared D there are 2 or 3 also in hangars not sure what models. Outside There is an E I think that has a Butler tail plus Paul's I think it's an Ovaition. Then there is a J that I have flown a few times (very fast) it's for sale. And of coarse I have seen many that come to visit for service at LASAR. Stink when I have visited your field I see a two tone green and white parked near the FBO I use. I stop by LASAR often to see what's in the shop so like it or no I get to visit with your lady's now and then.

Two based at 84R, mine which flies regularly and an M20B that is a permanent resident of the maintenance hanger. There are another two, an E and a J that visit regularly.  The E has business in the area and the J has a girlfriend in town.

So it's my M20C and one RV8 that compete for the coolest aircraft on the field with regular overhead breaks to landing and high speed passes down the runway.

Nine..., two Rockets, two Js, a 262, a 231, an E, and two Cs that I know of, not counting the ones that All American also stores on the field (5C1, Boerne Stage), but we're so close to Kerrville it's not a surprise. Ray

Stink when I have visited your field I see a two tone green and white parked near the FBO I use. 

That would be 201DD, it's owned by the Pinnacle flight school. Mine and the others are on the same ramp, just farther down towards the rwy24 runup area. 

That's a great hangar row, I'm envious.

Two at my field, my C and an Ovation 3.

I wish I had Mooneys around me. My entire hangar is filled mostly with Pipers. I'm afraid my Mooney will start fooling around with them and start producing Pooneys.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Our fabulous little airport has about 70 airplanes living here, about 25 of which are flown regularly, and I think seven of them are Mooneys, maybe eight. The oldest is an "A", there are a couple of "C"s, three "E"s, and the other(s?) are newer.

mws out

I'm on my own at LFGB for the Mooney count as far as i know now. There used to be a short body in the next block of hangars, but I believe he sold up. Lots of Robins/Jodels, a fair few Pipers, a few Rockwells and a couple of Cessnas make up the bulk of the certified. Too many LSAs to count, but plenty of the little Dynamics and quite a few Stampes