Fly in all welcome Easton MD

Alan Fox

Alan - I'm going to try to make it. All depends on what I find at the hangar. I went out Wednesday night to find my 10" X 10" block of ice guarding my hangar at melted to a 9" X 9" block of ice guarding my hangar.

With the 10" of snow we got last night, I'm not sure where I stand, but the odds aren't good on me getting out. Anyone flying by N57?

You guys should make sure to check if N57 is plowed.  Something I always consider and check before I fly to small airports up here, and even more so down there where they may not be used to snow.  Not all small airports are, and if they are, it may be a bit of time before they get to it if they are using the road plowing resources in queue after all the roads are done.

You guys should make sure to check if N57 is plowed. Something I always consider and check before I fly to small airports up here, and even more so down there where they may not be used to snow. Not all small airports are, and if they are, it may be a bit of time before they get to it if they are using the road plowing resources in queue after all the roads are done.

No problem here! Our manager is pretty good about opening up the airport.

post-9886-14256670118708_thumb.jpg

post-9886-14256670251707_thumb.jpg

I flew safety pilot today for Tim who has s Bonanza and Mooney. Even though it was Sunday not Saturday, we went to Easton and had breakfast. Their Stickybuns are the best. Our waitress talked about Saturday's crowd.

Sorry we missed you guys.

-Seth