Mooney Caravan Oshkosh 2014

RocketAviator

Clarence,

Im not in charge of anything and have no authority but we had a Cirrus join and fly with us in 2014. The Mooney & the Piper folks have a special time set aside to fellowship with Wine & Cheese & the Piper Folks come to the big Mooney BBQ. So based on what little I know they sure would welcome you.

To fly in the Caravan you would need to attend one of the Formation flight clinics and meet the aircraft performance criteria. I dont know about the Comanche but I know my Saratoga would fly well with the Mooney

If you are seriously intrested I will reach out to the group and find out what is involved.

If you do get a Formation clinic approval I would be honored to have you fly with me.

It is a great time.

Lacee, I believe we could have ONE flight of non-Mooney airplanes... The Cirrus, Clarence with his strong machine and another friend who might join who will possibly do formation training with us here..... his machine is actually faster than any Mooney I know.... a

Questair Venture. I already asked about this to the power that be... and awaiting an answer.

Yves

Yves,

Bringing a turbine to an N/A flight could be hazardous to the personal economy...

I would be interested in sharing fuel expenses if he needs a passenger...

Best regards,

-a-

My friend's Venture is N/A and he cruizes around 220 knots. We calculated both our miles per gallon rates on a napkin at the last local get together piLots breakfast and he does slightly better than me!

Yves

• Like 1