Sagging Engine, Worn Lords Mounts

GeorgePerry

39 minutes ago, Txbyker said:

Can't do that on an IO-550 I don't think.

I need to speak to Don Maxwell. As I said in my previous post I replaced my mounts two years ago and although they were fine for a while I have the same sag as before. Lord mounts were the correct ones for my Ovation (also as specified by George). I did shim my 201 and it worked great. It seems there must be a similar fix for sagging Ovations. Any other Ovation drivers finding the same problem?

2 hours ago, BillC said:

I need to speak to Don Maxwell. As I said in my previous post I replaced my mounts two years ago and although they were fine for a while I have the same sag as before. Lord mounts were the correct ones for my Ovation (also as specified by George). I did shim my 201 and it worked great. It seems there must be a similar fix for sagging Ovations. Any other Ovation drivers finding the same problem?

Maxwell did my pre-buy and said mine was normal.  It was one of the items that I specifically asked about.  If it turns out there is something to be done about it, that's great news even though it would have been nice to know back then too.