New Donation Drive - 2014!

mooniac58

Hello everyone!

The coffers are getting a little low for the Mooneyspace site - while we do tend to get a random donation here and there which really helps out - since the big drive we did a couple years back we have slowly been slipping on the funds to keep the site online.

Currently we have enough money to run the site for about 2 months.

Whatever you can give will be a huge help!  Just click on the Donate banner or THIS LINK

(obviously if you have donated this year disregard this request and thank you for the support!)

Thank you for your help!

Craig,

I donated a small amount a month or two ago ... and I was going to chip-in again ... but before I do ... were you planing on kicking-me off anytime soon?

(Done. Just teasing. Just ... teasing! The forum is such a great resource. Thank you sincerely!)

I heard you need to use camguard in order to be "guaranteed" a spot on MS!

Or was it that you need to own an Aspen! Can't remember. Either way I'm probably doomed!

Just kidding!!!

Thank you for the opportunity to learn from so many knowledgeable folks on this great site!

Well, Paypal finally accepted my lousy credit.  However, I had to do it under my wife's account name (go figure!)....so, if you see a contribution from "Martha", that's me.  :lol:

I'm not sure what's going on with Paypal, but I only use a limited-line-of-credit credit card on-line for obvious reasons.  Apparently, Paypal likes unlimited, or higher amounts.  I guess Paypal can identify a CB by my double secret pa$$ word.

• Like 1

She is alot better with all that on line crap than I am.

If your marriage is like mine, you make it, she spends it....The credit card companies know which side their butter is on.

Do you think my wife's $0.01 contribution raised a red flag?   :lol:

Hello everyone!

The coffers are getting a little low for the Mooneyspace site - while we do tend to get a random donation here and there which really helps out - since the big drive we did a couple years back we have slowly been slipping on the funds to keep the site online.

Currently we have enough money to run the site for about 2 months.

Whatever you can give will be a huge help!  Just click on the Donate banner or THIS LINK

(obviously if you have donated this year disregard this request and thank you for the support!)

Thank you for your help!

I didn't keep your mailing address after I sent you the last contribution.  If you'll send it to me again, I'll drop you a $50 bill next week when i'm in the USA.

Rocky

• 3 weeks later...