Fuel quantity transmitter

Is anyone able to advise me on suitable replacement for a corroded fuel quantity transmitter - currently having fuel bladders installed and the installer indicates the right side transmitter is corroded and needs replacement, but I don't know if there is a PMA'd part I could get from Spruce or if it needs to come from Mooney or LASAR - if it is covered somewhere on the forum I was not able to discover it on searching, but if someone could point me to that info I would appreciate it

Thanks,

Joel

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

If you have a part number I have 2 set from my 62' C model. both were working sets, I bought the second set because of indication error but the problem was in the gauge. When I installed my MVP 50 engine monitor I also installed the magnetic fuel pick ups and removed the resister type probes. if you are interested in them PM me.

Brian