Deleted

She's a real beauty, with a great useful load and a wonderfully clean, functional panel.  If I were looking for a J I'd look very hard at this one.

Sorry to hear that you're getting out of flying, and good luck with the sale!

• 1 month later...

I'm glad you're reconsidering.  IMO, you haven't owned her long enough to really get all of the potential enjoyment out of her yet!  Especially after all of your upgrades.  I've been caring for mine since Feb 2007 and am still dreaming of new adventures (and upgrades).  The novelty has NOT worn off like it did for my motorcycles or fun car (soon to be sold).  I can't imagine life without my Mooney.  :)  

• Like 1

I may Give you a suggestion: try a glider :-)

I'm a glider pilot since 88 and Now I'm transitioning to the power plane world.

I always had a glider and some years ago I had a sport seaplane.

Now I wish to move to a mooney. Why I tell you so because recently a men of 81 years old became

The new us glider champion in a class where everybody can compete :-)

So never give up flying just try something different,

Andrea

Ps: I personally know a man who is 103 years old and he complains about the earing that may impair his medical :-)

The guy still tow gliders with a Stinson athough joung pilot always seats on the passenger side doing nothing.

So I believe we all have plenty of time still to go.

This might well be the prettiest 201 I've ever seen!  If cost is no object, he's not interested in a partnership.  When it was for sale, I was dying to see this beauty but didn't want to be a "tire kicker" so I didn't bother him.  MooneyPilot, I sympathize with your position and feel for you.  Hope you decide to return to the sky soon, though!

• Like 2