OP ED-"Little Timmy Wants to Know Why Nobody Likes Airplanes Anymore?

Make possession of an unlawfully carried firearm a go-to-jail offense. Enforce the heck out of it.

White people would not like that. That's why we had to pass the concealed carry laws. It used to be, if you were white, you'd just get a pass from your local friendly officer, at least here in the midwest, but then them liberals made us enforce laws equally and white folks lost their shiat.

Nebraska was actually like that, codified into law: affirmative defense. Being white always worked.

• Like 1

I have zero respect for anyone telling me what guns I may own. I have negative zero respect for a Canadian telling me when and where and what firearm I should be able to purchase, own and carry.

Yes, Negative zero.

So pontificate away. I am not buying any of what you are selling.

I secure my fireams in an anchored safe. Ammunition secured in a separate safe. I carry when and where I choose to carry. i don't carry to protect others.

Don't Tread On Me.

Weren't you instructing him a few pages back about how bad Canadian healthcare sucked?