OP ED-"Little Timmy Wants to Know Why Nobody Likes Airplanes Anymore?

Conditions of Nakoula's probation included not using aliases and not using the internet without prior approval from his probation officer, cause you know, he was a felon convicted of fraud...

And here is what Barry actually said: 

President Barack Obama called the video "crude and disgusting" in a speech to the United Nations this week, saying it was "insult not only to Muslims, but to America."

But he cited the U.S. Constitution's free-speech guarantees in saying the U.S. cannot ban the video, adding "Americans have fought and died around the globe to protect the right of all people to express their views, even views that we profoundly disagree with."

Sounds to me like a muslim apologist...

• Like 1

Me too, Scott, me too. Nakoula got arrested not for free speech, but for violating the terms of his probation. Here is his original crime:

In 2010, Nakoula pleaded no contest to federal charges of bank fraud in California. Nakoula had opened bank accounts using fake names and stolen Social Security numbers, including one belonging to a 6-year-old child,[3] and deposited checks from those accounts to withdraw at ATMs.[26] The prosecutor described the scheme as check kiting: "You try to get the money out of the bank before the bank realizes they are drawn from a fraudulent account. There basically is no money."[7] Nakoula’s June 2010 sentencing transcript shows that after being arrested, he testified against an alleged ring leader of the fraud scheme, in exchange for a lighter sentence.[27][28][29] He was sentenced to 21 months in federal prison, followed by five years probation (supervised release), and ordered to pay $794,701 in restitution.[7][30] He was sent to prison, then to a halfway house,[31] and was released from custody in June 2011.

So now you're championing felons? I was under the impression he would fall under the category of a thug not a right wing hero? But then one never knows with you guys. Look at Gordon and Scooter. Once again, it pays to do a bit of research as opposed to blindly repeating that you see on The Blaze. We call that due diligence.

Brace for the lack of intelligent retort on the points listed. And get ready for a personal attack.

This is standard operating procedure for this administration. One wrong call after another, chosing the wrong side, making the wrong friends, saying the wrong thing, slapping your allies in the face while bowing to your enemies, one idiotic episode after another of a longer tragic saga whose legacy history shall rightly judge ...

Says a guy employed by airlines that are posting record profits due to that bouncy economy helped along by that fuck up, BHO. Oh Dave, Dave.

This is standard operating procedure for this administration. One wrong call after another, chosing the wrong side, making the wrong friends, saying the wrong thing, slapping your allies in the face while bowing to your enemies, one idiotic episode after another of a longer tragic saga whose legacy history shall rightly judge ...

You're still hung up on that "bowing" thing. Last time you mentioned it I replied with a picture of Bush 43 holding hands with the Saudi king, which is a gesture even higher than bowing in their culture.

Me too, Scott, me too. Nakoula got arrested not for free speech, but for violating the terms of his probation. Here is his original crime:

In 2010, Nakoula pleaded no contest to federal charges of bank fraud in California. Nakoula had opened bank accounts using fake names and stolen Social Security numbers, including one belonging to a 6-year-old child,[3] and deposited checks from those accounts to withdraw at ATMs.[26] The prosecutor described the scheme as check kiting: "You try to get the money out of the bank before the bank realizes they are drawn from a fraudulent account. There basically is no money."[7] Nakoula’s June 2010 sentencing transcript shows that after being arrested, he testified against an alleged ring leader of the fraud scheme, in exchange for a lighter sentence.[27][28][29] He was sentenced to 21 months in federal prison, followed by five years probation (supervised release), and ordered to pay $794,701 in restitution.[7][30] He was sent to prison, then to a halfway house,[31] and was released from custody in June 2011.

So now you're championing felons? I was under the impression he would fall under the category of a thug not a right wing hero? But then one never knows with you guys. Look at Gordon and Scooter. Once again, it pays to do a bit of research as opposed to blindly repeating that you see on The Blaze. We call that due diligence.

The narrative (at the time) was completely that "We are gonna GET THAT GUY" for inciting the incident. The implication was that the government is going to "take care of the bad guy"...That excercised his right to make a video.

Championing a felon? Good one. My hero? Hardly. I do believe in the right to free speech...Even if it is burning the flag or calling people baby murderers or protesting at a soldiers funeral. They are idiots to me, but I support their right to be idiots.

The narrative (at the time) was completely that "We are gonna GET THAT GUY" for inciting the incident. The implication was that the government is going to "take care of the bad guy"...That excercised his right to make a video.

Championing a felon? Good one. My hero? Hardly. I do believe in the right to free speech...Even if it is burning the flag or calling people baby murderers or protesting at a soldiers funeral. They are idiots to me, but I support their right to be idiots.

Oh yeah, they were going to get him, for sure, but the idiot did violate his probation so it just gave them an excuse. ^%$& you, too  :) So when is golf?

This all goes back to my hit on Berry for lack of leadership and acknowlegement that the world needs to be united against radical islamist terrorism.

Explain to me why the current administration refuses to acknowledge that radical Islamic terrorists ARE the problem.

Do it simply so my little mind can comprehend it...

Show me how Berry has been "a leader"?

This all goes back to my hit on Berry for lack of leadership and acknowlegement that the world needs to be united against radical islamist terrorism.

Explain to me why the current administration refuses to acknowledge that radical Islamic terrorists ARE the problem.

Do it simply so my little mind can comprehend it...

Show me how Berry has been "a leader"?

Not going to even try Scott. I've grown tired of this. You win by default. At least for a while. Got a headache from hell, seeing double and still answering emails at 7pm in my office...

Not going to even try Scott. I've grown tired of this. You win by default. At least for a while. Got a headache from hell, seeing double and still answering emails at 7pm in my office...

Might be God teaching you a lesson   ;)

some might say he was the source for the knowledge to make those 2 ibuprofen work in the first place...

Some might he was, some might say he is a bit of an asshole for letting humans suffer for so many generations before letting us in on the trick…See, just depends how you look at the problem. A loving father does not hold a child's hand down when the kid touches a hot radiator.

I'm no priest but I think you're in need of a good exorcism, haha....

You see, that's what us girls were talking about you guys earlier. You're not an expert on the subject, actually, not even qualified in this case to render an opinion, but you always feel the need to chime in :) And I think 18 years of theology classes does make me a bit more qualified than most on the topic and Thomas Aquinas was full of shit. I come from a long line of atheists educated at fine Catholic schools and universities and as God be my witness, so will be my offsprings...

Funny how libs are always throwing around their education to prove how smart they are. What a waste of good money, 18 years of theology to cement your atheist ideology? lots of people arrive at the same point without spending a dime. I suppose what we should do is put all degrees next to our information so that it makes us somehow more credible or relevant depending on the topic at hand. That also means that we may need a political science degree in order to chime in on this thread, I guess I'm out. Can we at least call you Rev. ASSfromCB for all your troubles, like Al Sharpton or Jeremiah Wright I think you deserve that much. In the mean time I'll go write a letter to Bill Gates and tell him he's a fraud and a flunky.....good grief! Thank goodness I got a BS degree that should cover some topics around here.

Funny how libs are always throwing around their education to prove how smart they are. What a waste of good money, 18 years of theology to cement your atheist ideology? lots of people arrive at the same point without spending a dime. I suppose what we should do is put all degrees next to our information so that it makes us somehow more credible or relevant depending on the topic at hand. That also means that we may need a political science degree in order to chime in on this thread, I guess I'm out. Can we at least call you Rev. ASSfromCB for all your troubles, like Al Sharpton or Jeremiah Wright I think you deserve that much. In the mean time I'll go write a letter to Bill Gates and tell him he's a fraud and a flunky.....good grief! Thank goodness I got a BS degree that should cover some topics around here.

Funny how regressive have about zero sense of humor ;-) Once again, sarcasm, goes over your head. Dude, you need to take a chill pill, otherwise your brain might just explode…You completely missed the point of the post, obviously my education was useless if it took 18 years of catholic schooling to cement a solid atheist. Fuck, you are thick...