OP ED-"Little Timmy Wants to Know Why Nobody Likes Airplanes Anymore?

I think this specific law is being passed for quite a different reason. Something to do with Article VI, Section 2. It's aimed specifically at the upcoming fifth circuit court decision. I have no desire to run for office. I'd rather continue to funnel money to ACLU.

This is dellusional. The fifth circuit case is gonna move up the food chain.

No, but it is in the middle east. In fact you are murdered for it. Animals like this are defended daily in places like Huff Post and NY Times. It's time to call out extremism for what it is. Christians don't do it. Hindus don't do it, Jews don't do it...shall I go on?

I'm sorry, are you high? Give me a specific example of "animals like this being defended"? I can give you a list of multiple terrorist attacks committed in the name of deities of the three beforementioned religions committed in the last 1 year. Quite a lot of Christian on Muslim violence in Africa. Quite a few Hindu on Muslim violence in India. And don't get me started about the ultra right wingers in Isreal. All done with implied if not explicit state consent. Religion is just a tool being used in all of these fights and the people executing that violence are simply being "useful idiots". ISIS is nothing more but a wing of the Baath party. Saddam only became religious when it became useful for him.

I despise religion not for its bullshit. You want to believe that a cosmic Jewish zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree, more power to you. But when you buy that, you can pretty much be made to buy anything else that comes with it. Including blowing yourself up for 72 virgins in heavens. It's just a tiny, tiny step to move in that direction. 

No, but it is in the middle east. In fact you are murdered for it. Animals like this are defended daily in places like Huff Post and NY Times. It's time to call out extremism for what it is. Christians don't do it. Hindus don't do it, Jews don't do it...shall I go on?

Most of the mass shootings we have I this country are perpetrated not by Muslims but by Christians. Also throw in abortion clinic bombings, abortion doctor murders, and the Alfred P. Murrah federal building bombing.

And they have the same story the other extremists do. It was justified due to moral reasons. So yeah, "tyranny" "saving unborn babies for Jesus" and "kill infidels" all belong in the same category.

Most of the mass shootings we have I this country are perpetrated not by Muslims but by Christians. Also throw in abortion clinic bombings, abortion doctor murders, and the Alfred P. Murrah federal building bombing.

And they have the same story the other extremists do. It was justified due to moral reasons. So yeah, "tyranny" "saving unborn babies for Jesus" and "kill infidels" all belong in the same category.

He's got you there 52 Hotel.

And they have the same story the other extremists do. It was justified due to moral reasons.

A few dumb rednecks, not an entire sub continent. Not to mention, literally thousands of female genitile multilations in Great Brittain in the last decade and not a single guilty verdict in a court of law. We're fine. Our Social Democrat elite ruling class friends in Europe? Well, they have a teensie-weensie problem on their hands.

Not to stir the pot even more. Any Detroiters or Buffaloians on board? How are our friends from abroad assimilating in these cities? Mealting pot? Or Salad bowl?

Edit---- again Byron... I need you right here Buddy. The topic is gay persecution and Muslim extremism...you have gotten off your flight plan and have plugged gun control into your FMS. I can vetor you.

• Like 1

A few dumb rednecks, not an entire sub continent. Not to mention, literally thousands of female genitile multilations in Great Brittain in the last decade and not a single guilty verdict in a court of law. We're fine. Our Social Democrat elite ruling class friends in Europe? Well, they have a teensie-weesie problem on their hands.

Not to stir the pot even more. Any Detroiters or Buffaloians on board? How are our friends from abraod assimilating in these cities? Mealting pot? Or Salad bowl?

And how do you think they stepped over the line from few dumb rednecks to now a whole continent? It wasn't always like that. Cairo actually used to be a fun place to hang to chill...

A few dumb rednecks, not an entire sub continent. Not to mention, literally thousands of female genitile multilations in Great Brittain in the last decade and not a single guilty verdict in a court of law. We're fine. Our Social Democrat elite ruling class friends in Europe? Well, they have a teensie-weesie problem on their hands.

Not to stir the pot even more. Any Detroiters or Buffaloians on board? How are our friends from abraod assimilating in these cities? Mealting pot? Or Salad bowl?

Edit---- again Byron... i need you right here Buddy. The topic is gay persecution and Muslim extremism...you have gotten off your flight plan and have plugged in gun control into your FMS.

I do a lot of business in Dearborn and the Muslim community there seems to be pretty close-knit and assimilating quite well. All's quiet from what I can tell and the food is fabulous.

Why are you claiming one judge should have the power to rule from the bench? To invalidate policy put into laws, laws, law policy decided not by legislatures, but by a recent election where the majority decided the issue? Numerous states citizens voted and decided that they did not approve of gay marriage in their state. A (allegedly gay himself) judge then reverses the law: beginning with Prop 8 in California, then judges go into action using that case as their justification ... Pennsylvania, Oregon, Texas, South Dakota ... Massachusetts,

The people voted. The majority decided. Libtard judges don't agree ... and think to (mis)use their authority to over-rule the people? NOPE.

On a side note, if there wasn't this "shove it in your face" we won't accept "civil union" terminology by hard core gays ... We are going to get MARRIED, SHOVE IT IN YOUR FACE, MAKE A BIG SHOW, MAKE YOU CALL IT MARRIAGE ... then they could have the same tax privileges and insurance and inheritance rights ... and we could all get on down the road ...

Shove it my face all you want. Won't matter one bit. God tells me what is right and wrong, not a gay judge ...

It doesn't matter that ship has sailed, you guys lost. Funny, apparently you didn't have that problem when a judge voted down Chicago's handgun ban, did you now?

If it wasn't for all that SHOVE IT IN YOUR FACE, MAKE A BIG SHOW, gays would still be getting getting beat up by police on regular occasions like they were well into the 1990s. Dude, you're full of shit and using well worn out arguments, same arguments used in Love vs Virginia.

I do a lot of business in Dearborn and the Muslim community there seems to be pretty close-knit and assimilating quite well. All's quiet from what I can tell and the food is fabulous.

I hear they own 4-8 Mile and even the most hardened hoodlims are scared of the Muslims. Let's hope that top notch police force up there doesn't start allowing no-go zones.

Yes... and prior to the gun ban being lifted, the entire country was amazed with its incredible effectiveness.

Hey, I'll be the first one of admit it wasn't effective. I was simply stating that judges are only activist when they rule against your cause. According to our system of government, judges actually do have the right invalidate a law. As simply as that. Majority does not rule. And restrictive laws, on any sort of freedom, have to have basis in things other than simple bias of majority of population.

Hey, I'll be the first one of admit it wasn't effective. I was simply stating that judges are only activist when they rule against your cause. According to our system of government, judges actually do have the right invalidate a law. As simply as that. Majority does not rule.

Yeah right...which is why every liberal scampers to the 9th Circuit.

And restrictive laws, on any sort of freedom, have to have basis in things other than simple bias of majority of population.

No they don't. Elite policical ruling classes in legislatures usurp the will of the public, the judicial and executive branches. That's a lot of ideology. Theocrats.

No they don't. Elite policical ruling classes in legislatures usurp the will of then public, the judicial and executive branches. That's a lot of ideology. Theocrats.

Actually, laws have to pass the "compelling public interest" muster...This is precisely why all same sex prohibition laws are failing. The state simply cannot demonstrate their reasons for discrimination...

Actually, laws have to pass the "compelling public interest" muster...This is precisely why all same sex prohibition laws are failing. The state simply cannot demonstrate their reasons for discrimination...

Precisely my point. Such laws exist to protect the public from ideologues. Politics is not what you believe, but what you can con the public into being a priority....an agenda. Same sex marriage is about 10th on everybody's list, yet with legislatures, a national crisis.

Precisely my point. Such laws exist to protect the public from ideologues. Politics is not what you believe, but what you can con the public into being a priority....an agenda. Same sex marriage is about 10th on everybody's list, yet with legislatures, a national crisis.

But as they say, squeaky wheel gets the grease. And while it squeaks, the theft of the rest of the cars on the lot can continue. However, you are incorrect that same sex marriage is 10th on everybody's list. Unholy union of GOP and "god" made it #1 on enough lists for the wealth redistribution from the middle class to the wealthy to continue. The democrats are not that well organized and if they were, they wouldn't care either, despite the pretenses...

Conservatives have it right, there is a giant wealth transfer going on, except you have the direction all wrong.

To be united, except Obama, because of conflict...in their condemnation of Radical Islam. REALLY? Don't send anyone? REALLY? Holder is IN PARIS AND DOESN'T ATTEND? What a joke.

This was a clusterfk of epic proportions by the administration. 

Really? I find it hilariously hypocrytical that Obama locks up a guy for making a movie on "the prophet"...'cause that got the Ambassador killed and the media is ALL IN for denying free speech...and now media and all are getting on board now with the importance of establishing solidarity...a unity of purpose to honor and support the freedom of speech...even if offensive. To be united, except Obama, because of conflict...in their condemnation of Radical Islam. REALLY? Don't send anyone? REALLY? Holder is IN PARIS AND DOESN'T ATTEND? What a joke.

Not banned -a-

just sick of discussing health care. I WANT OBAMACARE repealed. I want the Federal Goveernment out of the healthcare business and OUT OF MY WALLET.

If I ever meet any of you you will find me civil to a T...unless you want to try ramming B.S. down my throat. Then, yes, I will tell you to F-off.

Who got locked up? Never mind.

And yes, I decide what I think is B.S.

About 51% of what is written in this thread.

Me too, Scott, me too. Nakoula got arrested not for free speech, but for violating the terms of his probation. Here is his original crime:

In 2010, Nakoula pleaded no contest to federal charges of bank fraud in California. Nakoula had opened bank accounts using fake names and stolen Social Security numbers, including one belonging to a 6-year-old child,[3] and deposited checks from those accounts to withdraw at ATMs.[26] The prosecutor described the scheme as check kiting: "You try to get the money out of the bank before the bank realizes they are drawn from a fraudulent account. There basically is no money."[7] Nakoula’s June 2010 sentencing transcript shows that after being arrested, he testified against an alleged ring leader of the fraud scheme, in exchange for a lighter sentence.[27][28][29] He was sentenced to 21 months in federal prison, followed by five years probation (supervised release), and ordered to pay $794,701 in restitution.[7][30] He was sent to prison, then to a halfway house,[31] and was released from custody in June 2011.

So now you're championing felons? I was under the impression he would fall under the category of a thug not a right wing hero? But then one never knows with you guys. Look at Gordon and Scooter. Once again, it pays to do a bit of research as opposed to blindly repeating that you see on The Blaze. We call that due diligence.

• Like 1