Check List Placard Text

• 4 years later...

Parts manual won't help you in this case as the pictures are pretty generic (see attached photos).  The TCDS will give you the required verbiage that has to be there. 

Higher Graphics has Interior Placard sets available, so you could redo the entire interior with new decals (checklist included).

http://www.highergraphics.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=13&products_id=122&zenid=7pbn51debgshsflccou6okg9f2

Cheers,

Brian

Screen Shot 2019-02-02 at 1.44.16 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-02-02 at 1.44.31 PM.png

• Like 1

Thanks for the pointers!   From my reading of the TCDS and review of my current placards, I'm missing the Aerobatic restriction on page 53, (3) ....   "This airplane must be operated....."

Where is it typically located?    Is the doorframe considered "...in front of and in clear view of the pilot" ?   Or does it have to be on the panel?    

(On second thought, nevermind.....     It's certainly not difficult to find a picture of a panel in this forum.  I should be able to answer this myself.)

image.thumb.png.814e4324c38ff5e186211fcceb15ebdd.png

On 2/2/2019 at 10:45 AM, Seymour said:

Resurrecting this thread.   @HRM do you have a copy of the M20E parts manual showing the rest of the placards?  Thanks!

Dave   

Other's have answered. Frankly, it isn't that big a deal...more of test for how thorough your IA is at annual.

• Like 1