1974 M20E

TWinter

PRICE DROP.. $84,500 I am willing to discuss if you are a serious buyer. Will sell without the GTN750 for $72.000. 

I have decided to let my 1974 M20E go. Still going to be flying, just have my eyes on a few options.  As some have posted in their ads before, this is not the cheapest E, but it is a finished E and has many upgrades already completed.  I'll post here first before brokers, EBay, Controller etc..

Here are the details.

1974 Mooney M20E

FAA Registration #   N7741M

Aircraft Serial # 21-0024

Tach 2106 (see engine log 9/29/95 zero time @ tach 1065.17)

Airframe TT 2942

Engine TT 1041 SMHO

Prop TT 336

ELT Battery Due June 2015

IFR Cert Due Aug 2015

IFR Certified

Complete Logs

No ADs

No Damage History

Electric Gear

Electric Flaps

Stand By Vac

201 Windshield Mod

Corrosion-X Applied Every three  years

PC Wing-leveler System

Brittian Accutrak B-11

Stec 30 Alt Hold

GTN 750 Panel Mount GPS/NAV/COM

GTX32 Remote Transponder

Whelen Wingtip Strobe Lights

LED Landing Light, Belly Strobe and Tail Recognition Lights

JPI EDM 830 Engine Monitor

Intercom Stereo Headphone Jacks Front and Rear

New Concord X Battery 2013

Engine Installed Pre-Heater Plug

Cool Scoop Pilot Side 

New Paint by Mena Aircraft Painting 2012 - Matterhorn white, Acry Glo, Imperial red, Black Velvet

Fuel Caps-Polished

Pitot Tube-Polished

Spinner-Polished

New Interior Seating Aero Comfort 2012

New Leather Covered Controls with push to talk installed 2013

Custom Floor Mats from Aero Comfort 2012

Custom Mooney Canopy Cover 2014 

Custom Center Console for pilot/co-p

Tinted windows (tint is removable-static cling that had been custom cut)

This aircraft is as clean in bottom as it is on top. Not only a ton of money, but a ton of passion. More pics to follow.

Annual Due 8/5/14

Please PM me or email at      tpwinter@ bellsouth.net     for additional pics or questions.

Asking Price $84,500 with fresh annual. Located in Dyersburg, TN  (KDYR) Please see my gallery for additional pics.

post-9018-0-16776900-1404050951_thumb.jp

post-9018-0-13243600-1404050976_thumb.jp

post-9018-0-33168400-1404052538_thumb.jp

post-9018-0-37502500-1404052560_thumb.jp

post-9018-0-97541200-1404053193_thumb.jp

post-9018-0-92307000-1404053216_thumb.jp

post-9018-0-70564600-1404053233_thumb.jp

post-9018-0-65343400-1404053262_thumb.jp

post-9018-0-90625600-1404053277_thumb.jp

PRICE DROP...  $84,500.. Will sell without the GTN750 for $72,000.

I have close to $115K in receipts including the aircraft purchase that I've acquired over the last two years that will accompany the sale. I bought this plane for just over 55K with original paint/interior and basic IFR stack. All the extras GTN750, JPI, Brittian, LED and Strobe Lighting etc were during the last 18 months. I will considering selling without the GTN750.

Honestly, I really hope you do get your asking price, as your aircraft is perfect, but part of why I sold my F and purchased the Missile is because even if I added speed mods, A/P, engine monitor, interior, paint, and made it perfect, I'd still have a heavily modified and beautiful 1967 F.  So I sold it and put the money I was going to invest in it into a newer airframe and speed.

I think you have an amazing E and I hope you are happy with your final selling point, however even though it is amazing, the next closest E asking price on controller in the USA is:  $59,900. I hope you are able to get $60,000+, but I just don't see you getting your asking price.  Again, no disrespect, as your plane looks AMAZING - just market forces.  And really all that matters is the buyer willing to pay.  You have a great airplane.

Good luck!

-Seth

• Like 1

Well said, and point taken. It's not a must sale deal..Just had my eyes on another bird. If I get a good offer, that's great. If I don't that's fine also. I know we never get what we put into them, but on the other hand most of the Es I saw on the selling sites need updating either interior, exterior or both. None were turn-key with the extras. Your point was well taken and the market is the market...soft.

I love my E and was just looking to step my game up. I don't mind sipping fuel and keep 7741M. Just had the urge for a change.

As I was cleaning her up today I am getting excited the weekend is nearly here. Gulf Shores at Mooney speed from here is only 2.5 hours and only using 27 gals. Yep, I can live with that. Vacation starts this weekend :)  . This weekend Gulf Shores, the following weekend Destin.  When you have a gas miser there is no limit. 

• Like 2

Well said, and point taken. It's not a must sale deal..Just had my eyes on another bird. If I get a good offer, that's great. If I don't that's fine also. I know we never get what we put into them, but on the other hand most of the Es I saw on the selling sites need updating either interior, exterior or both. None were turn-key with the extras. Your point was well taken and the market is the market...soft.

I love my E and was just looking to step my game up. I don't mind sipping fuel and keep 7741M. Just had the urge for a change.

As I was cleaning her up today I am getting excited the weekend is nearly here. Gulf Shores at Mooney speed from here is only 2.5 hours and only using 27 gals. Yep, I can live with that. Vacation starts this weekend :)  . This weekend Gulf Shores, the following weekend Destin.  When you have a gas miser there is no limit. 

Just glad you weren't offended.  And again, you have a GREAT E.   Have a safe weekend and here's to a deal occurring.

-Seth

Actually, I was looking at two different planes. One of the planes I was considering includes working up the Mooney alphabet as well, all way to the letter K or R depending how you look at it.   :)    Plane number two is not quite as sexy and is brand X, not a Mooney, but more useful load.                   Lastly, is option number three....that would be to keep 7741M.