EFB For Sale

I've decided to sell my Voyager SkyPad EFB. It has always worked fine; there are no issues with it whatsoever. This is the only Windows® computer I own (XP) and I've decided that I'm just not a Windows® kinda guy. I received it new in mid-December, so it is six months old now. 

I'm a Mac guy so I'm going to an iPad. The iPad has less functionality than the SkyPad unit, no question, but I'm more comfortable with Apple products.

Voyager SkyPad EFB bundle: Includes SkyPad device, USB GPS, SmartPlan Premier, SmartPlates, GlassView. 
32 GB Solid State Drive Upgrade for the SkyPad
WxWorx receiver, powered USB interface module, portable XM antenna (I have not bought the software to run the weather, it is $199)
Lifetime EFB ChartData Subscription (entire US VFR sectionals, TAC, IFR low enroute, IFR high enroute, airport diagrams, approach plates).

All charts are geo-referenced including approach plates ! It is really neat flying an approach, watching yourself fly right on the approach plate. When you land at an airport with an airport diagram, it automatically switches to the airport diagram before you're off the active runway.

All of this is part 91 legal.

If this package were bought today, it would run over $3,000. I'll take $1,200 shipped within the continental US. If you know anyone interested, please have them contact me.