1981 201 For Sale: $84,900 - FRESH ANNUAL!

Hello fellow Mooniacs! I have a 1981 M20J for sale. It's hangared/based in Colorado and has approximately 4890-TT, 370-SMOH (in 2007) by TRIAD (with new motor mounts/bolts, quick-drain, alternator & hoses), McCauley Prop: 370-SNEW, Complete Logs, PRECISE FLIGHT SPEED BRAKES, and Fresh March 2014 Annual with all compression readings in the upper 70s. No leaks, no squawks, all ADs in compliance per the aircraft's records. The IFR certification is due May 2015. Useful load = 943 lbs. New paint was applied by Grace Air Inc. in 2004. The interior was installed the same year, featuring Mohawk carpet, new panels, and Grey Townsend leather upholstery. Exterior rates an 8/10, and the interior a 7/10. Glass is good. It has a new aircraft battery and new turn-and-bank indicator. Other features: wingtip strobes, heated pitot, static wicks, Brackett air filter, inflatable door seals, electric trim, Skytec lightweight starter, push-to-talk buttons on yokes, back up horizon, 2nd altimeter, PS Engineering 4-place intercom, dual glide slopes, 3M WX-1000 storm scope, Century 21 autopilot & DG, GARMIN 480 WAAS GPS/COM/NAV, and BENDIX/KING: KMA-24 audio panel, KX-155 digital flip-flop nav/com, KN-64 DME, KT-76 transponder, KI209 CDI, The aircraft was completely corrosion-treated in 2011. If you'd like more information or to see photos, you can email me at kevin@propilots.net or call (704) 794-8477. No trades, please. PRICE REDUCED TO $84,900!         

N1701D.pdf

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
On 4/7/2014 at 10:02 AM, Scottishflyer48 said:

Hello fellow Mooniacs! I have a 1981 M20J for sale. It's hangared/based in Colorado and has approximately 4890-TT, 370-SMOH (in 2007) by TRIAD (with new motor mounts/bolts, quick-drain, alternator & hoses), McCauley Prop: 370-SNEW, Complete Logs, PRECISE FLIGHT SPEED BRAKES, and Fresh March 2014 Annual with all compression readings in the upper 70s. No leaks, no squawks, all ADs in compliance per the aircraft's records. The IFR certification is due May 2015. Useful load = 943 lbs. New paint was applied by Grace Air Inc. in 2004. The interior was installed the same year, featuring Mohawk carpet, new panels, and Grey Townsend leather upholstery. Exterior rates an 8/10, and the interior a 7/10. Glass is good. It has a new aircraft battery and new turn-and-bank indicator. Other features: wingtip strobes, heated pitot, static wicks, Brackett air filter, inflatable door seals, electric trim, Skytec lightweight starter, push-to-talk buttons on yokes, back up horizon, 2nd altimeter, PS Engineering 4-place intercom, dual glide slopes, 3M WX-1000 storm scope, Century 21 autopilot & DG, GARMIN 480 WAAS GPS/COM/NAV, and BENDIX/KING: KMA-24 audio panel, KX-155 digital flip-flop nav/com, KN-64 DME, KT-76 transponder, KI209 CDI, The aircraft was completely corrosion-treated in 2011. If you'd like more information or to see photos, you can email me at kevin@propilots.net or call (704) 794-8477. No trades, please. PRICE REDUCED TO $84,900!         

N1701D.pdf

Too bad I just came across this...I would buy it just for the tail number........Did you ever sell it?

• Like 1