Good avionics shop in NJ area.

MooneyBob

As I am narrowing my search for ideal engine monitor and other panel improvements I'd like to check some good avionics shops in this area to help me out with the installation. I am at KBLM - central NJ.

Any ideas?

Any experiences with First In Flight at KBLM?

Thank you.

Bob

M20J

Lancaster Avionics @ KLNS  in PA did an EDM 800 for me , excellent and clean install, never a problem. Henry Weber is there also,  a first class Mooney Service Center , they can also do that for you, maybe that is farther than you like ,  but you cannot go wrong with either of those choices.

Buying and selling avionics I know all the local guys ,   Todd at Lancaster does great work , Dale at Red Eagle also does great work..... Dale is a little slow right now and might be able to get you right in ...Also Dale will probably allow you to help and visit during the install process....Also don't forget about Ocean Air , at Miller , within driving distance Len and Don are top notch........ Any of these three would be a great choice.....