New Mooney owner

Hello to the new owner. thats a real nice looking C we got ours last year and i just love flying it. we love the speed i bought a 150 to train and got my PPL but as our trips were getting longer i knew the mooney was the right bird. enjoy the journey!

• 2 weeks later...

It came up on my mini just now.

In your profile under Overview, a black button on the the top right says "Edit my profile." Click there, and there should be an option to add a photo. It's the first choice on mine, "Change photo." Click there and follow the links to select a photo, then click Add or Edit or Save; I didn't go that far, as my avatar picture is on a memory stick that won't plug into anything made by Apple (but their silliness us a whole nuther thread!).

Welcome aboard, fly safe and enjoy that C!!

My 63 M20D is S/N 102. Mooney made 100 units that year, Is mine #2 off the assembly line? Thanks for the input. Ron

There is a 1963 M20D with S/N 1 (N6522U).  I'm not sure where that one fits.  Maybe the prototype?  Otherwise it was 101-200 in 1963.

I owned S/N 110 for about 8 years.

• Like 1

Nice looking plane. Got my '67 C last June and the more I am around it the more I am loving it. They are an awesome combination of speed and efficiency. I had never flown in a Mooney when I bought mine. I knew I had to have one just from reading about them. Although a lot of that reading was on this forum.

I bought my first plane last month. A M20c serial number 1974. She has 3300 TT and1200 SMOH. So far I only have 6 hours in her but I am in love. 

I know the feeling, been in love with The Mistress (N5976Q) since the first day I saw her.

Welcome to the group, you are clearly already a Mooniac!