Beautiful 94 M20M Bravo w/TKS for sale!

HiFlyer

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It runs great and has had no issues at all. I have flown her about 100 hrs in the last year and I'm very impressed with this Bravo...sad to see her go. vRef currently values the airplane as is, at $172k and with a newly overhauled engine at $219k. Motivated seller so please make an offer if you are interested. Thanks!

• Like 1

It runs great and has had no issues at all. I have flown her about 100 hrs in the last year and I'm very impressed with this Bravo...sad to see her go. vRef currently values the airplane as is, at $172k and with a newly overhauled engine at $219k. Motivated seller so please make an offer if you are interested. Thanks!

Good response - hopefully the right buyer will come along.

Again, beautiful looking Bravo.

-Seth

I'm not in the market, but this IMO would be the perfect Bravo for the step-up Mooney owner.  Priced as a runout but running well... so fly it for a while "for free" and then plan an overhaul to your specs and get exactly what you want.  That way no roll-of-the-dice with a random field overhaul to unknown specs, or the risk of crappy parts from Lycoming with an exchanged engine.

Thanks for the responses guys. KSMooniac is right in that this would be the perfect step up airplane for a Mooney owner. Expecting that the average GA pilot will fly approximately 50 hours per year, with the way HK has been running for me you could realistically expect to get at least 2-3 more years out of the engine before you have to complete an overhaul...and you get the benefit of being able to chose your own shop to do it and have complete control over the process. You would then have an incredibly well equipped Bravo with TKS and a brand new engine, which would be worth more than you put into it and you know it would be done correctly. I'm looking to get a fair price for the airplane and see someone get a good deal on a great Bravo...I will consider all offers. Thanks!