Foreflight Safety Issue

Gents,

I'm not sure how many other Mooney drivers use the iPhone app. Foreflight but I've been using foreflight for about 3 months now and overall I'm happy with it.  One issue that NEEDS TO BE ADDRESSED IMMEDIATELY - TFR ALERTS & INFORMATION

I operate out of KPVG and today (10 Jan 09) it's directly under a presidential TFR. 

I check Foreflight to see if it would "alert" me to this but it does not.  Pilot awarness to TFR's is critical to safety and the overall public opinion on GA...So don't count of foreflight to keep you out of TFR trouble.

I wanted to make sure everyone else is aware of this deficiency.

GP

• 3 weeks later...

For what it's worth, I've been really please with my iPhone and AT&T.  I used to have verizion, crackberry, but after a few months over overages I was "SHOCKED" to see my bill.  (Double or triple the normal monthly charge).  My usage is variable month to month depending on how many business trips I take.  The rollover minutes that only AT&T offers smooths out the demand peaks and keeps my bill constant month to month.