Mooney Maintenance Manual

I have been searching for the most recent maintenance manual (Rev 10-83) for my 68C with no success. I have found several manuals, to include parts and maintenance, for 67 models and below. Does anyone have a digital copy of a MM for the 68C even if it is not the latest revision?  Also, if anyone needs the manuals for 67 and below I can share those if you need them.

I checked out the manuals at the mooney site but they cost almost 400 dollars, oouuucchhh!!! The representative at the mooney site told me I could buy a copy from another company for about 100 dollars. I checked several companies out there who sell copies for about the same price but I don't think their revision is as updated as the one listed on the mooney site: http://www.mooney.com/images/pdfs/pubs_status.pdf

http://www.mooney.com/service-support/technical-publications.html

You can also buy these from Essco to download or printed. www.esscoaircraft.com

I have purchased hard copies of the Owner's Manual/(POH) ($10), Parts Catalog ($62) and Service and Maintenance Manual ($100) for my '68 C from Essco.  All are copies of original manuals.  The Owners Manual is indentical in content to that which came with the plane.  The Parts Catalog and Sevice Manual are more recent revisions to those which were contemporary to the airplane though I cannot attest to their currency.  Hope this helps.