201er's Mooney Expedition

201er

Today I embark on a two week expedition in my 201ER. Follow along to figure out where I am headed.

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/N4361H

And if that doesn't work you can follow my spot daily:

http://share.findmespot.com/shared/faces/viewspots.jsp?glId=0qx3v8UKt3rtQecIVYYZyf39kIpQSWBMk

-- Edit --

For those of you just reading about my Caribbean adventure for the first time, I created a playlist with all of the videos in order:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeLIAFPzFak&list=PLUpuAnvsj4dNuTlkoNNZHWpN8_dOD9Mnr

Here is a thread about my 2016 Caribbean Mooney Adventure #2.

Edited by 201er

Be safe!  Just Florida or elsewhere?  I'll track like everyone else but I'm curious if you're heading to the West Coast as I did that flight earlier this year.  Also, are we going to see 201ER spelled out on Flight Aware before all is said and done :)  Like Boeing spells out 747 and 787?

-Seth

• Like 1

Pretty awesome.  Fly safe.

Where are the pics?  Key West is pic worthy.  Belize more so.  A shot of Cuba off the left wing should be mandatory.

Edit:  Looks like he's about 50 SM off shore.  If you can't see Cuba from 6,000 ft today at that distance, that would be the only excuse for not posting a pic of it.  But pictures of the coast of Mexico south of Cancun should be posted, no excuses.

Life is like a box of chocolates.

A box of chocolates filled with third world banana republics, an FAA data feed monitored not only by flightaware, but also the people who stopped John and Martha King at gunpoint, a recent flight history consisting of trips to/from those drug havens, and an airplane with long range tanks.

...and I always pick the one, at random, that has the coconut. Ick.

Life is like a box of chocolates.

A box of chocolates filled with third world banana republics, an FAA data feed monitored not only by flightaware, but also the people who stopped John and Martha King at gunpoint, a recent flight history consisting of trips to/from those drug havens, and an airplane with long range tanks.

...and I always pick the one, at random, that has the coconut. Ick.

So Jamie, are you suggesting we start collecting for Mike's ransom, bail or perhaps for both? ;)

• Like 1

What will you be doing in Belize. I have a relative who works of the State Department. I get frequent e-mails from her, but I am not sure where she is. Probably in the capitol, Belmopan. It looks like it is about 30 or 40 miles west of Belize City.

Somebody, please get this man a functioning camera phone.  A trip this awesome should not be chronicled by a selfie with a tourism banner in the background.  Weak.

(I feel like I can be a little harsh here, because anybody with stones big enough to cross the gulf splitting the 100 miles between Cuba and Cancun equally can obviously take a little ribbing from some faceless guy on the internet who hasn't ever flown outside the continental U.S.   B) )

• Like 1