Flying across the gulf in MOONEY and getting married

aaronk25

Congratulations or condolences which ever you prefer. :D

Your bride is very beautiful best wishes to her.

If you are stopping at NEW on your way back let me know I’ll try to meet you at the airport. I always like to meet a fellow Moneeyspaer and Mooney owner.

Not sure when you are heading back but Mardi Gras is Tuesday so there may be some extra traffic into NEW this weekend and on Monday.

• Like 1

Marriage and flying over the Gulf. What a risk taker ;)

Best wishes the the lovely bride and you for a wonderful future!

Not sure which one is more dangerous :huh:

Congratulations, Aaron and Ashley.  Wife and I got married a few miles south of there, but we took Continental.

• Like 1

post-8452-13937724480362_thumb.jpg

Playa Del Camen has its fair share of crashed airplanes given it's short with buildings on one end. Some how he ended up off the runway in the jungle about a month ago.

What's surprising is how little structure is in the tail and how it "snapped" off.post-8452-13937731507517_thumb.jpgpost-8452-13937731765999_thumb.jpgpost-8452-13937732299307_thumb.jpgpost-8452-1393773246249_thumb.jpg

Now do you think the sun country flight crew was entertained by my bride propping the door open and leaning out to take their picture? He took his window out to wave. All mean while we were cleared for take off.post-8452-1394060754749_thumb.jpg

• Like 2