Pre-buy inspection recommendation NE

Smroot

Hi everyone,

I'm going to look at a M20K in Washington state and may need a pre-buy if all goes well.  Can anyone give me a recommendation?  I see Advanced Aircraft Sales in Oregon is a MSC. 

Any and all info is appreciated. 

After I bought my plane I took my #1 com in for repair. The shop informed me that the serial number had been removed and it was probably a stolen radio.

I would recommend that all the avionics be checked for legitimate serial numbers. And on the same note Instrument shops will not touch any instrument without the metal serial number label. I would check that they are all there. 

I would first try another avionics shop and see if they would fix it. It is not like you didn't get it legitimately. And there is no way you could "make it right" by returning the radio to its original owner, even if you wanted to.

I would also check my logs and see when it was installed, and what number it is supposed to have.