Folding Mooney M20C/E/F/J/K Bench seat

Okay guys, I cannot upload the file here, at least I don't know how to! So If you would like the how to guide give you your email through here or a PM and i'll send it off to you. If you can think of a way to upload it here, I am all ears! Hope this helps you all! As a reminder, what you do is not my responsibility!! :)

Bryan:

Got it all.  Well done and it looks good.  I have forwarded it off to my frlendly MSC, who also owns an E model and he and I will probably be creating something similar in mine this summer.

Quote: piperpainter

Does anyone know a way to upload this file and set it to a link or something? I have been getting alot of requests and it would just be easier if I could have someone get it themselves? Otherwise I love helping yall!

Quote: piperpainter

Does anyone know a way to upload this file and set it to a link or something? I have been getting alot of requests and it would just be easier if I could have someone get it themselves? Otherwise I love helping yall!

Well the file itself was a MS Word document, not just images. I've converted it to .pdf, but the forum doesn't allow the attachment of .pdf files. And I don't have a site on which to host the file either. Maybe I can put it on Google docs, never played much with that...

Quote: Auburn02

Well the file itself was a MS Word document, not just images. I've converted it to .pdf, but the forum doesn't allow the attachment of .pdf files. And I don't have a site on which to host the file either. Maybe I can put it on Google docs, never played much with that...

• 4 months later...

Awesome thats good to hear! And yes my A&P with an IA signed it off as a minor modification. Since really I only changed 2 simple things. And yes I did remove the springs. And you sit a lower in your seat which actually seems to make a little extra room if you ask me! I had 4 people in the plane with it moded....it was up of course! But they were in the front Pilot-5'7" copilot 6'1" rear seaters- 5'10" and 6'3". And I have used the seat down so many times now with a whole bunch of stuff its AWESOME!!!!!