Jump to content


Basic Member
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About Jetjky1

  • Rank
  1. The lower picture is what my panel looked like but in worse shape.
  2. So the round indentation just below the armrest on the new panel won’t be a problem?
  3. Hi all, I have a 82’ 231 and would like to replace the pilots side plastic panel. My problem is this, I have a built in O2 system with the slide type on/off lever. The only replacement panel I can find has the indentation for the twist style valve. I have a hard time believing that my plane is a one off since it was installed at the factory in 82’. The part number in the book, ( K130277-105 ) matchs what Vantage plane plastics has but doesn’t look the same. Any suggestions other than trying to repair the original? Pics below show the replacement part and what my panel looks like.
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.