Mooney Partnership in Sacramento, CA area

cocolos

I live in Davis, CA and would like to either join or start a partnership with 1 or 2 other pilots. I would be interested in a Mooney M20C/E/F/J. I will plan on flying 60-80 hours. I am VFR rated only but will be getting IFR this year.

Message me on here if you would be interested.

Thanks!

• 2 years later...

Hi-

I just came across this post from June 2013.  Did you succeed in setting up a partnership?  If so, are you looking for an additional partner at this time?

I'm interested in joining a partnership in an M20F/J/K.  I live in Penryn (just east of Roseville). I am a VFR pilot with about 270 hours, and planning to start my IFR training early in 2016. I plan to fly 100-150 hours per year. (I have been flying at a pace a bit faster than that since getting my PPL.)

If you haven't set up a partnership and are still interested, I would be happy to discuss it with you.

Thanks,  Doug

• 1 month later...

Too bad we aren't closer...

For anyone else that might be interested, I'm still looking for a partner or 2. I'm zeroing in on an M20 252TSE as the model I'd like to own.  Possible bases include KAUN, KLHM, KMHR, or KMCC.

Let me know if you know anyone who might be interested. 

• 1 year later...