Need a coiuple T&G's in Orlando!

I recently got out of the USMC flying helicopters and have a couple hundred hours in my Mooney M20E in San Diego.  I am in Orlando doing CFI and CFII.  My check ride is tomorrow and based on equipment malfunctions I need to find another complex airplane to do the take off and landing portion only of the CFI.  If anyone has an M20 C E or F they would let me use to do a couple T&G's with the examiner I would REALLY appreciate it.  I can't delay my checkride because I am going on a 2 year late (deployment delayed) honeymoon next week.  Thanks in advance and I am free to talk and fly all weekend.  My insurance covers me in non owned aircraft and if you are near orlando we can fly to you and do the T&G's there, and of course I'll pay for whatever I need to pay for.  Thanks!

Jared Spencer

504-810-6500

jbspencer03@yahoo.com

Edited by jbs007