1965 M20E XC machine

DrBill

Dr.Bill, sorry to hear. May I suggest a local partner that could purchase 1/2 or 1/3, even 1/4 of the airplane. He or she could build time, and fly you around when needed. Almost a "corporate pilot" like idea.  My relationship with my partner is similar. It works well for us. I could not have a better partner or nicer airplane for what we have in ours.  This would keep you flying longer. 

All the best!

-Matt

• Like 1

On August 26, 2016 at 0:25 PM, Marcopolo said:

DrBill,

Don't know ya, never met ya, but I have a Mooney with a spare seat anytime you'd like to go up.  I fly out of KIPJ (Lincolnton NC) and am usually able to breakaway most days for flying.  PM me anytime!

Thank you ! I'll probably take you up on it once sale goes thru. Currently 3 tire kickers!

25 minutes ago, DrBill said:

Thank you ! I'll probably take you up on it once sale goes thru. Currently 3 tire kickers!

Bill, hope the plane sells quickly for you, someone is going to get a nice Super 21. I don't need a hangar but if you wind up selling the golf cart or your O2 setup or other hangar contents let us know.