Looking for an M20K Rocket with TKS

Nopo

Hi Nopo - there aren't alot out there, but there are a few I have seen for sale over the years, and I encourage you to try.  Its a fantastic setup!  So much so - I'm sorry, but you can't have mine since I'm not selling - I really like it - it suits my needs and tastes just right.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
59 minutes ago, carusoam said:

Welcome aboard Rocket.  Really, a welcome on your first post.

consider starting a new post in this same area.

Photos and details are pretty easy to post.  Planes are really starting to sell around here.

Best regards,

-a-

I talked to him about it. He said he out it on trade a plane but I can't find it yet. Sounds like a pretty clean basic rocket.  I think he said 700stoh and 1700smoh and he's asking 135. When I find the ad I'll post it. 

• Like 1

On 11/4/2016 at 9:51 AM, M016576 said:

I'd be interested to know how many rockets in total have had TKS installed.  I'm willing to bet that number is less than 10... probably even less than 5.

Even fewer missiles I bet Job.

Before counting those with TKS - How many M20J and how many M20K were there - and of those - how many rockets and how many missiles were there?

Edited by aviatoreb
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, aviatoreb said:

Even few missiles I bet Job.

Before counting those with TKS - How many M20J and how many M20K were there - and of those - how many rockets and how many missiles were there?

I think I remember reading that the rocket was far and away the more popular conversion, and that the total number of missile conversions was only somewhere in the 30's.  I've yet to see another TKS'd missile out there....

• Like 1