Pulse oximeter

DonMuncy

I just got a catalog today from Home Healthcare Today, which has pulse oximeters for $19.50 or deluxe models for $23.50. The only difference I can see is the deluxe has fancier read-out options.

med@applied-inc.com 888-327-7301.

It really irks me that I paid somewhere around $150 for mine 10 years or so ago.

I bought one on Amazon for around $20 with free shipping but have not tried it out yet. Side note:: Has anyone seen or used the pulse oximeter app for the iPhone. I noticed it at the Apple store for $100. Troy

I was looking for a oximeter with an audible alarm. I don't want to have to figure out what the numbers mean while I'm going hypoxic.

Unfortunately, the only models I could find were in the $250 range!

Seems like there's a market opportunity for someone.

Anyone know of a "cheapie" with an alarm?

I was looking for a oximeter with an audible alarm. I don't want to have to figure out what the numbers mean while I'm going hypoxic.

Unfortunately, the only models I could find were in the $250 range!

Seems like there's a market opportunity for someone.

Anyone know of a "cheapie" with an alarm?

Check these ones out, they work great with audible alarm, and at 100$, they even have a usb wire finger holder for kids, so you can have the scanner on the the person's finger but the display is in front of you... It also saves the data to look at later...

http://www.clinicalguard.com/oximeters-for-sale-p-89.html?osCsid=81cf9da6d3e9e151608df42f898fa25c

Just imagine what is was like to not have Pulse Oximerty in the operating room. It wasn't that long ago. We just went by if the patient was blue or not to determine their oxygenation. Scary!! Troy

Just imagine what is was like to not have Pulse Oximerty in the operating room. It wasn't that long ago. We just went by if the patient was blue or not to determine their oxygenation. Scary!! Troy

I think that is how some doctors still operate.  Just kidding! :D

• Like 1