Lakeland Fly-In 9/13 @ 11:30

fantom

This just in from Dave:

Our last event was very pleasant with about 12 people flying into St. Augustine for lunch. 

Our next event will be this Saturday at Lakeland (LAL) at 11:30.

Please let me know by Thursday night if you are planning to attend so I can give the restaurant a head count.  As usual, if you find that you cannot come after telling me you are coming ,do not worry about it.  Also, Ruth and I are on a biking trip and will not be able to attend, so I would appreciate it if someone who is there will thank the restaurant manager for me, and send me a list of who was there.

Someone broke into our house recently and stole our computers and other things.  As a result, I have change my passwords so they cannot use my daveanruth@aol.com address to send you e-mail, but they could find your address on my computer and e- mail you from another address.   SORRY ABOUT THAT POSSIBILITY.  ALSO, I  am using my IPad to access my mailing list and I have never done this before and do not know if the complete list is out there.  So, if you get this and have a Mooney Lunch Group Friend, please check to see if he got a notice also. :(

Future Event:
October. Vero Beach
November Flagler
December  Punta Gorda
January, Leesburg

Hope to see you next month,

Dave and Ruth

N49 is still 4 Sale & getting lots of activity :)

Dave ,

To help get the word on the florida mooney flyin could you add the details on the SocialFlight app, I check it weekly and I believe more people are becoming aware of it. Listing an event is free and it gets the word out. Thx, Blaine Hoffman, Leeward Air Ranch, Ocala, Florida

Dave ,

To help get the word on the florida mooney flyin could you add the details on the SocialFlight app, I check it weekly and I believe more people are becoming aware of it. Listing an event is free and it gets the word out. Thx, Blaine Hoffman, Leeward Air Ranch, Ocala, Florida

Good thought, Blaine!

Feel free to cut and paste the Mooney Luncheon announcements on that application at any time.