Mooney Caravan Formation Clinic

Sled

Greetings Mooney Enthusiasts,

The Mooney Caravan organization is actively seeking participants for this year's Caravan to Oshkosh. To this end, a number of Formation Flying clinics are being organized around the country. If you are located in the Northeast/Mid-Atlantic region, and have interest in going to Oshkosh in style or just want to have some local fun with formation flying, please join us for the weekend of May 30th at Lancaster, PA. 

This event will provide an environment for you to learn basic formation flying skills. Since you are already a competent and experienced Mooney pilot, you have little to learn. I'm sure you will find that formation flying enhances flying skills as well as flying camaraderie.

The Lancaster event is still coalescing, so if you have any interest, reach out now and let me know.

You can find more information about formation training on the Caravan website at 

https://sites.google.com/site/mooneycaravan/home

See you at OSH, but hopefully sooner!

-Adam "Sled" Carney

N9127D

adam@mooney27d.com

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Ditto above.  I still want to join the formation, could I do it solo? (last).  I do have at least one hundred hours (if not more) of tight formation in GA aircraft with my airport taildragger squadron, plus another 50+ under the supervision of a retired Air Force Col while I lived in a fly-in community (Spruce Creek in Fl) .  I also participated in the Cessna formation about 5 years ago which I could have validated by the same organizer of this year's Cessna caravan.

AmigOne, the Caravan usually accepts people that did not take part of the clinics as long as they can demonstrate on the Saturday that they are OK. Contact Larry or Dave on this board for confirmation of this. if you need their email addresses, let me know, I will send them to you in private.

Regards,

Yves

Ives,

please send me Larry or Dave's email address so I can contact them.  I am looking forward to being together with the group and hopefully also being able to camp in N40 with them.

Thanks,  Jose

Ives,

please send me Larry or Dave's email address so I can contact them.  I am looking forward to being together with the group and hopefully also being able to camp in N40 with them.

Thanks,  Jose

AmigOne, I sent you a private message regarding this and it seems like you have never read it. If you can't just send me an email at yvesg@semo.ca and I will send you the email addresses this way.

yves