Enforcement of Vendor forum rules

Donmoss

To the administrator:

In reading the heading for the vendor forum, it says:

This forum is for Mooney related businesses to interact with the community and advertise their services. This is the only forum where advertising a Mooney related business is allowed.

I really don't mind seeing an occasional mention from someone about something he has for sale that he thinks the forum members might have an interest in. But Phillipny seems to think he is not bound by the rules of mooneyspace, and that this is his free advertising space.

It is not just an occasional note, but runs on and on.

CAN YOU PLEASE TELL HIM TO MOVE IT TO THE VENDORS FORUM.

It seems unfair for all the members who contribute to keeping this space going to have to put up with his advertising when there is a perfectly suitable forum for him to use.

Don Moss

Don,

You may notice his post count is probably quite high. He is also a supplier of two aviation products(AC and a cell switch). He has done some interesting reviews of some other aviation products (video camera).

The first product he brought here was in flight photography.

If you buy one of his products, he remembers you. He supplies tech support when your own memory can't deliver.

He just flies the wrong plane... And he may even know it. Can't pick on him because he's different. (Not really!)

Does he put the wrong additive in his Piper's oil? Ed Kollin will probably know...

Does his Garmin GPS have the right antenna? What's our Garmin guy's name? He is here too...

Want to talk shop with an APS guy? Our APS guy comes from Australia. I have no idea if he even flies. If he does, it's not a long body...

Our web moderator has his plate full when the politics come out. For the most part MS is a group of well behaved Mooney pilots, owners, mechanics, support companies, and people who want to be...

The most annoying are... (take your pick, there are several)

Sorry, what were you asking?

We're really a small worldwide community trying to support each other.

You could probably send him a PM. He's probably already seen your constructive criticism...

Have you found the thread "introduce yourself" or something like that? Search, take a read, fill in some lines, enjoy...

Best regards,

-a-

Don,

I've read all your posts. You currently have five. Three of them are complaints about Phillip. One was an attack on a well known dentist.

If you have a response, I invite you to read all my posts first, then fill in the descriptors next to you avatar.

• Like 5

• 1 month later...